Our frac valves, engineered for reliability, low torque, ease of operation and service and available in manual with ball-screw operators (BSO) and hydraulic with double acting hydraulic actuators, were designed for use in high-pressure, large bore applications. The ball screw operators substantially reduce the operating torque, even in the presence of high-differential pressure.
Frac Gate valve availability
Working pressure( psi)
- Style - FLS and FLS-R
- Manual, ball screw operated, and hydraulic
- Temperature rate –PU, L-U
- Material class - DD, EE, and FF
- Design meets API-6A and PSL3.
- All materials meet and exceed specified criteria including NACE MR-0175 criteria
- Metal-to-metal sealing at the gate-to-seat
- Full-bore, through-conduit and bi-directional design